At Quality Control, Inc., we understand how frustrating it can be to try and fail to resolve your pest problems on your own. The issue is that most DIY pest control methods are ineffective in either the short-term or as a permanent solution, so it is far from your fault. If you are on the fence about having professional pest control done at your North Wilkesboro or Mount Airy, North Carolina home, this outline of what to expect on your first pest control visit can be of benefit to you.
- Step 1: Set Appointment- Call us to schedule a consultation appointment and allow plenty of time for us to assess the situation and address all your questions.
- Step 2: Consultation- This step is for you to let us know what pests you have seen and other signs that you need pest control. We’ll also ask what DIY methods you have used thus far.
- Step 3: Inspection- We don’t just look where you’ve seen pests. We inspect your entire home for pests currently present, as well as look for potential entry points where rodents, insects, and pests could gain admittance.
- Step 4: Recommendations- We provide tips on how to seal up any entry points and walk you through the pest control measures we recommend for eliminating a current infestation and providing ongoing effective pest control to prevent future pest problems.
- Step 5: Address Questions- We take the time to address any questions you have about our recommendations so you can make an informed decision about proceeding.
- Step 6: Implement Plan- Once you have agreed to a plan of action, we conduct the pest control service you have selected and schedule future appointments as needed.
- Step 7: Follow Up- We keep the lines of communication open so if you have any issues between appointments, just let us know so we can provide the pest-free environment you desire and deserve.